Monday, December 17, 2012
The Predator.
JANUARY 25, 10:25pm.
Like an acrobat I hurl myself right back into fire… And after only taking a night off it felt like a week… Fish town was jumping where my assault began, and a few extra bucks i had stacked away stepped up the weapon supplies that were gratefully being used. With my targets marked and locations exposed the take down was heavily in affect as screams and gun fire took over what was one of Alex smalls gambling and strip scene. Packs of women and men tried escaping the chaos that I brought to the event as I moved fast and aimed high at anyone that came at me as a threat. Must of been twenty or thirty men armed with rifles, hand guns and whatever else that could be used against me. My plans were simple, go to the areas on the map I found a couple days ago and see what’s going on with the six locations. But before I could start on that mission this place had to be shut down, a tip from some Dope fend earlier told me this was one of Alex’s major money making spots bring in thousands if not millions each week. I was finishing up a round of Alex’s guards and personal workers before taking off and leaven the fallen and some of the night’s earnings for the lieutenant to pick up.
-11:38pm
The next destination wasn't to far from the night spot, and after studying those maps and blue prints found for each location, getting to them would only be a matter of time. But as we know, time has a way of getting away from one when there haven fun, which is why I couldn't follow each sound of gun fire or police sirens that chased me along the way to the next spot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment