Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Marijuana Dreams

I still miss my man Steve… I know when he died a lot of me went with him. And is a major part in why I created this personality that is taking control of me. When I’m out on patrol at night the feeling I get is like a dream that has taken hold of me and I’ve slip into a different reality. Even at times when I try to fight the urge to step out, all I can think about is the rush I get night after night of escaping into darkness. It’s like a hit from a Drug that I’m addicted to. I love the feeling of my heart thundering in my chest as I storm across roof tops and rain down on those who seek to inflect pain on to the weak. This second life brings me great pleasure. . And I know I might be crazy for having that feeling, but this life is very much a part of me now and I can’t just turn my back on it. Philadelphia is rotting away because of the chaos that continues to poison its streets. All I want to do is purify the city of its worse and the most dangerous. My targets pray on the weak, but now they will be my victims. During the daytime the city is almost livable, it’s at night when it turns into a war zone. Street gangs still come from every end of Philadelphia to war with their rival camps for control over land and the newest or best drug. Along with that most of the city’s police and justice system get there pay checks from, Alex Smalls a criminal mastermind and the city’s crime lord. He’s a heavy hitter and definitely someone that’s in my sights along with all the other freaks and goons of the city’s underworld. But Alex is a big fish in the city, he controls Philadelphia and his level of power is heavily felt in the city. I’ve seen crews tremble at the mention of Alex, I’ve seen men who would take their own life before speaking any word on Alex and have to deal with the one everyone calls, The Butcher-man. I don’t know much on this Butcher man just that he is Alex’s right hand man and does all the wet work for him an half the city’s scum is afraid of this guy. I got to have a meeting with this guy and break him just as I do all the others, this city’s most dangerous need to fear me and no one else. Every dark Corner, every shadow should bring fear and dread into the hearts of any man who seeks to damage my city, these are my streets now and as long as I walk them I will have no equal.

No comments:

Post a Comment