Sunday, October 16, 2011

Can't Feel My Face!!

Could'nt feel a thing before my eye's opened... In front of me my mask staired me down as we both layed broken on the ground.... My feet and hands were chain togeather and link to a pole that stood in the center of a near dark room. Some light came from the bottom of a door just couple feet away from me, and piss an beer was all I could smell. Blood was on my toung and I could'nt move at all, my body was beat down and all I could hear laying in what had to be my own blood was a radio playing in the air with the same song on repeat. When that door finally opened, twelve men came in with sky mask on all holding bats, crow bars and chains. They all stood over me laughing, one even held my face up with his boot. It was the Red Brick Syndicate, and they had me skewed and chopped up ready to be served for dead. The one holding my face with his boot hog spits right in my grill before the beat down took affect. All i could do is let that song play repeatedly in the back of it all and let it help take me away from the onslaught. I've been here before, been trained just for situations as such, trained to take pain. But knowone can hold out forever and I could feel my body begin to weaken after each blow, it was time to make a move. There was a 11inch steel bo staff that i keep in the left sleve of my jacket and way to many weak links in the chain to hold me. I had played possum long enough, a lead i played brought me here, and I put myself into the hands of the syndicate in order to find the where abouts of a missing eight year old mentaly ill boy who had been gone for days now. The boy was here I could tell, one of the men was checking the door wile the others brought the pain. The right placing of my bo between a couple of cracked links while they continue to beat down on me, and a hard twist would be my means to freedom. The snap from the chain braking and the force from my pouncing to the air suprised everyone. As well as the snap from a couple disk blades I hurl at four of the men hitting them in the head. They never seen this coming. I love those who try to stand toe to toe with me, and these men were no different. Even at half strength they had no chance, I take two more out No weapons needed but the one's ueded at the tip off, just my hands to there weapons, the way I like it. Always move fast and keep ya head low was what I was once told and those tactics was being well used along with some devastating combos being delivered to the last six. By the time the last body hit the floor I swoop my mask up and hit the door in hopes of finding the boy but I found nothing, just a lamp one beat up sofa and trash. The second floor was a dead end as well, then every room I checked after offered nothing to my satisfaction. I followed a bad lead, but the night is still young, just hope I can find the boy and he's still alive:
2:38am - 3/08

No comments:

Post a Comment